End terrace house for sale in Redlaver Street, Cardiff CF11
End terrace house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 29 2227 0277 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three reception rooms
- Beautifully presented
- Popular location
- Loft room
- Private garden
- Lane access
- End terrace
large end terrace family home in popular grangetown location - three bedrooms and attic room plus three downstairs reception rooms and kitchen leading to garden make for ample living space. Lane access and immaculately presented throughout it will surely be sought after!
A wonderfully presented three bedroom and spacious family home with three reception rooms plus attic room in a highly popular location of Grangetown offering traditional home, size, condition and location so be quick to try and reserve a time to view.
Easy walking distance to a large range of local amenities, plus the 'Taff trail' isn't far away which links our vibrant and cultural Bay to the city centre past the Millennium stadium and beyond through some amazing parks and walks. Bayside attractions which include cultural, historic and entertainment options, with great restaurants and bars whilst frequently holding large events. Main road arteries into and out of the city are on your doorstep along with bus stops and a mainline strain station not far.
Living room 12' 5" max x 15' 11" ( 3.78m max x 4.85m )
Lounge 11' x 12' 5" max ( 3.35m x 3.78m max )
Dining Room 13' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 16' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.90m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 15' 10" ( 3.33m x 4.83m )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 3 7' max x 8' 8" ( 2.13m max x 2.64m )
Attic Room 11' 8" plus eaves x 14' 11" ( 3.56m plus eaves x 4.55m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Canton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Canton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Redlaver Street properties for sale