guide price £350,000 - £375,000
Stunning True Bungalow In Willerby with - Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory, Master Bedroom With En-Suite, 2 Further Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens, Off Street Parking & Garage - Book your viewing now!
We are absolutely delighted to present to the market this stunning and spacious true bungalow. From its beautiful frontage to its modern presentation, you will not be disappointed when you step inside. The property comprises of an entrance porch, an entrance hallway with loft access, a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and bow windows to the front, a dining room with double glazed patio style doors leading to the conservatory which has fantastic views of the garden. The kitchen is fitted with an array of wall and base units and integrated appliances, and the utility room has further units and space for appliances with a double glazed door to the rear.
The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets and over-bed storage and has an en suite shower room. Bedroom two also has fitted wardrobes and there is also a third bedroom and the family bathroom which has a bath with mains shower over.
The exterior of the property boasts flower beds, a front wall with wrought iron pedestrian gate and an electric wrought iron gate for vehicular access to the block paved driveway and garage beyond. There is a block paved patio area, lawned area, shed and privet to boundaries providing ample privacy. The garage has an electric up and over door to the front and pedestrian access door to the rear, and has electrics and lights.
Don't delay - book your viewing with us today to avoid the disappointment of missing out on this fantastic property!
With double glazed window to the front and double glazed patio style door to the front.
With double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front, wall light points, 2 radiators, coving to the ceiling and loft access.
Lounge 18' 10" max x 11' 7" max ( 5.74m max x 3.53m max )
With 2 double glazed bow windows to the front, feature fire place, 2 radiators, coving to the ceiling and double doors to the Dining Room.
Dining Room 11' x 12' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.71m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coving to the ceiling and double glazed patio style doors leading to the Conservatory.
Kitchen 15' 1" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.60m max x 3.56m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, gas hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, coving to the ceiling, boiler housed in cupboard and double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 10' 11" max x 5' 3" ( 3.33m max x 1.60m )
With wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the rear.
Conservatory 16' 7" max x 10' 7" max ( 5.05m max x 3.23m max )
With double glazed windows to both sides, double glazed windows to the rear, radiator, ceiling fan and double glazed french style doors to the side.
Bedroom 1 19' 2" max x 11' max ( 5.84m max x 3.35m max )
With double glazed bow window to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes with overbed storage and bedside cabinets.
With shower cubicle with mains shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, ladder style radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" max x 12' 7" max ( 3.30m max x 3.84m max )
With double glazed door to the side, radiator, coving to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes and drawers.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.41m )
With picture window to the rear, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bathroom with bath with mixer taps and mains shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, chrome effect ladder style radiator and 2 double glazed windows to the front.
With wall, wrought iron gate, flower beds, block paved driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and wrought iron electric gates.
With block paved patio area, lawned area, hedges to boundaries and shed.
Garage 19' x 8' 1" ( 5.79m x 2.46m )
With power and light, 2 double glazed windows to the side, rear access door, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and electric up and over door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.