Oulsnam present this well appointed & extended detached family home ideally located at the end of a cul de sac in this sought after road boasting five double bedrooms. Located close to Morton Stanley Park, Redditch Golf Club and popular schooling as well as a short drive into Redditch town centre for further amenities.
Headless Cross is home to both a first school (The Vaynor First School) and a middle school (Walkwood ce Middle School) which are both located on Feckenham Road. The nearby town centre of Redditch offers easy access to motorway links (M42, Jct 2&3) and there are good rail and bus links. There are also excellent leisure facilities and eateries, along with cultural attractions, and the Kingfisher Shopping Centre.
Summary of accommodation:
* A double glazed entrance porch has tiled flooring and a double glazed door leading into the hallway;
* The reception hall has laminate flooring
stairs leading to the first floor landing, a door to a walk in cloaks cupboard and timber glazed doors give access to the lounge and dining kitchen;
* The lounge has a double glazed window to the front elevation, a feature fireplace having a contemporary electric fire inset and open access to the family room.
* The family room beneifts from double glazed sliding patio doors which lead out to the rear garden;
* The dining kitchen has a double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed sliding doors leading out to the rear garden. There are a range of fitted ivory wall, drawer and base units with a roll edge work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a mixer tap over, tiling to the splash back areas, an integrated under counter fridge, double oven and gas hob with hood over. There is space for a dishwasher;
* The rear lobby/porch has a double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
* The utility room benefits from a double glazed window to the side elevation, base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for a washing machine, tiling to the splash back area and a useful understairs storage cupboard. Doors give access to the shower room and the garage;
* The shower room has a double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, a suite comprising of a low level W.C., a wash hand basin set in a vanity surround and a shower cubicle with electric shower;
* The landing is split level and gives access to the loft, an airing cupboard, five bedrooms and the bathroom;
* bedroom one is of a particular feature due to it's 'above average' size. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising of wardrobes, bedside tables, bridge units and a dressing table with directional vanity lighting and a door to the en-suite.
* en suite with a double glazed obscured window to the front elevation, a suite comprising of a low level W.C., a wash hand basin set in a vanity surround storage and drawers, a shower cubicle with mixer shower and a heated towel rail.;
* bedroom two having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a fitted wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
* bedroom three having a double glazed window to the front elevation and a fitted wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
* bedroom four with a double glazed window to the front elevation and a built in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
* bedroom five is also a double room and has a double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation;
* The family bathroom has a double glazed obscured window to the front elevation, a suite comprising of a low level W.C., a wash hand basin set in a vanity surround, a bath with shower over and a heated towel rail;
A shaped driveway gives access to the double garage and offers ample parking for several vehicles. There is a lawn garden with mature shrubs to the side; Gated access is also given to the rear garden.
* The rear garden boasts a patio area sweeping around the property, a raised brick wall with steps leading upto the lawn with mature beds. The rear garden enjoys a high degree of privacy and there is ample space to either side of the property;
* double garage with two up and over doors to the front elevation, a double glazed window to the side elevation, power and light points, a wall mounted boiler, a door to the utility room and access to roof space for storage.<br /><br />
7.32m x 10
5.3m max x 5.7m max
5.1m max x 5.36mmax