Lovely 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Home In West Hull with - Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gardens, Off Street Parking & Garage - Book your viewing now!
We are delighted to present to the market this fantastic home. Appealing to a wide range of buyers from first time buyers and couples to families and investors, early viewings are highly recommended. The property comprises of an entrance hallway, an open plan kitchen-diner fitted with an array of wall and base units and space for various appliances, a lounge with feature fireplace housing an electric fire and has double glazed patio style doors leading to the conservatory which provides views of the rear garden.
The first floor has a landing with loft access, three bedrooms all with fitted storage, and a family bathroom with a bath with electric shower over.
The exterior of the property benefits from a low maintenance, block paved front with wrought iron fence and a lawned area, a private rear garden which is fully enclosed and is block paved making the upkeep minimal. There is also a driveway leading to the garage with has an up and over door, and electric and light.
What are you waiting for? Don't delay - book your viewing today to avoid missing out!
With double glazed door to the side.
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.34m x 3.28m )
With feature fireplace housing electric fire, radiator, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and double glazed patio doors leading to the Conservatory.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 2" max x 12' max ( 4.32m max x 3.66m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, wall light points, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, 2 radiators, space for a fridge freezer, space for a cooker, dado rail, central heating boiler, 2 double glazed windows to the front and stairs to the First Floor.
Conservatory 8' x 9' ( 2.44m x 2.74m )
With 2 radiators, double glazed windows to the side and rear and double glazed door leading to the Rear Garden.
With double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" max x 8' 4" plus access recess ( 3.28m max x 2.54m plus access recess )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in cupboard, radiator and fitted wardrobes and overbed storage.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.95m max x 2.59m max )
With double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 5' 7" ( 2.29m x 1.70m )
With double glazed window to the rear, overbed storage and radiator.
Bathroom with bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
With block paved area, lawned area, path and wrought iron fencing.
With block paved area, borders, shrubs, flowers, shed and a driveway to the Garage.
Garage 17' 2" x 8' 1" ( 5.23m x 2.46m )
With power and light and up and over door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.