Guide price £350,000 - £375,000. Wow! This one will turn plenty of heads! Accessed via long private drive is this stunning 2/3 bedroomed detached bungalow, finished to a high standard and ready to move into. Call us today to arrange your viewing!
Guide price £350,000 - £375,000. Wow! This one will turn plenty of heads! Sat on A huge plot Accessed via long private drive is this stunning 2/3 bedroomed detached bungalow, finished to a high standard and ready to move into. The modern accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, large lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, utility room which could also be used as a bedroom and a house bathroom. Outside is simply beautiful with gardens to all sides, a large, gated private block paved drive, an oversized garage and several additional outbuildings. Don't miss out on this one, call William H Brown now to arrange your viewing!
Bright and spacious thanks to the large skylight and double glazed windows either side of the composite entrance door, there is also a radiator. Ladder access leads to the useful loft space which has power and light.
2nd Reception/bedroom/utility 8' 8" x 16' 2" ( 2.64m x 4.93m )
This flexible space could be used for any number of purposes. It has a side facing double glazed window, radiator, plumbing for a washing machine and built in storage. Ladder access leads to the useful loft space which has power and light.
Lounge Diner 21' 2" x 29' 8" ( 6.45m x 9.04m )
The definite heart of the home. There is a rear facing side facing double glazed window, rear facing French style doors and some wonderful side facing bi-fold doors. In addition there are downlights to the ceiling, a radiator and an open fire housing a multifuel stove.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units, worksurfaces with matching splash backs, sink and drainer, electric oven, integrated microwave, gas hob, extractor hood, downlights to the ceiling, a sky light and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 4" ( 4.55m x 3.15m )
A wonderful principle bedroom with a range of fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes and dressing table, there is a radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Another double bedroom, with a side facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, tiled in bath, separate shower cubicle, radiator, tiling to the walls, downlights to the ceiling and a window which lets in light from the front entrance hall.
The property stands on a much larger than expected plot and the grounds have been fastidiously maintained. Viewing the gardens in person is the ideal way to appreciate them, however in brief there is a large electric gated block paved drive which provides off street parking for multiple vehicles and there is an oversized garage with power and light. The gardens have a raised deck, a huge lawn, numerous mature shrubs and trees, hot and cold external water taps, there are also several useful outbuildings including a large summerhouse/shed with power and light.
This huge garage could also be converted for use as a separate anex (with the relevent permissions) as it has power and light, it's own recently installed gas central heating system with two radiators, there is a velux roof window, sink and hot and cold taps and mains drainage.
The vendor advises that the property stands on a plot approximately 1/3 of an acre in size. The property is also protected by a CCTV system and security lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.