stunning st. Jude's family home! Guide price: £240,000 - £250,000. A fantastic four bedroom property arranged over three floors that would make a fantastic first time buy or family home, with no chain! Well presented with a brand new kitchen and character features it ticks all the boxes, call today!
Knighton road can be found in St Jude's; a highly sought after residential location in close proximity to Plymouth city Centre, Mount Gould Hospital, with good transport links plus an array of local amenities and good schools nearby. The lovely bay fronted property itself still retains a wealth of character features, recently improved to a great standard with ample diverse internal space for families or first time buyers. The ground floor of the accommodation offers two large reception rooms (which have formerly been used as bedrooms as a HMO), and a large brand new light and airy kitchen breakfast room with integrated appliances, and ample space for additional furniture. Stairs to the first floor landing has doors off to three bedrooms (two doubles), the master complete with an en suite shower room, and two more well presented shower rooms ideal for large families. Stairs from the first floor landing continue up to a useful fourth bedroom in the converted loft space, with ample space for a double bedroom and additional furniture. Outside this fantastic property has a rear courtyard garden which enjoys a great deal of privacy and seclusion, afternoon and evening sunshine, plus an outside storage room perfect for housing white goods with power and light. Other benefits include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, original character features, former HMO license and no onward chain!
Living Room 13' 1" x 12' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.81m )
front facing upvc double glazed bay window, original feature fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.40m )
rear facing upvc double glazed door, radiator, feature fireplace.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 21' 8" x 10' 6" ( 6.60m x 3.20m )
two side facing upvc double glazed windows, radiator, newly fitted kitchen, matching tall wall and base units, work surface, composite sink, space and plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, gas oven and hob, cooker hood, breakfast bar.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.40m )
front facing upvc double glazed bay window, radiator.
Master En-Suite Shower
shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, tiling, extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.59m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 5' 11" ( 3.81m x 1.80m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, radiator.
rear facing upvc double glazed window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling, extractor fan, radiator.
side facing upvc double glazed window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling, extractor fan, radiator, boiler.
Bedroom Two 18' 4" x 16' 5" ( 5.59m x 5.00m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, skylight, radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.