Brought to the market by Jones & Chapman is this delightful two bedroom semi-detached property situated in Moreton CH46. Ideal for first time buyers, this property is well served by an array of local amenities, offering excellent local schools & transport links.
Presenting this two bedroom semi-detached property situated in the highly desirable area of Moreton CH46. The property offers a great deal of living space throughout. Welcomed by an inviting entrance hall, living area leading through to a dining area and kitchen, both with access to rear garden. To the first floor is a family bathroom, two bedrooms and externally a driveway and rear garden. This is a property that must be viewed to fully appreciate the size and space on offer, Ideal for first time buyers, Please call to arrange your viewing.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.89m x 3.48m into recess )
with double glazed patio doors to garden, gas fire, feature fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
with double glazed patio doors to garden and radiator
Kitchen 7' 6" x 5' 9" ( 2.29m x 1.75m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and complementary base units, sink/drainer unit, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. With double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' ( 3.89m x 3.05m )
with double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 8' 2" into recess ( 2.90m x 2.49m into recess )
with double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bath with shower overhead, WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to front and radiator.
Outside there is a driveway to the front and gardens to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.