Positioned at the end of a popular residential lane in the village of Beckingham is this beautifully presented four double bedroom detached home. With high quality finish to the interior, country side views to the front, ample parking for several cars and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Positioned at the end of a popular residential lane in the village of Beckingham is this beautifully presented four double bedroom detached home with high quality finish to the interior, countryside views to the front, ample parking for several cars as well as an integral garage and an enclosed garden to the rear.
The delightful village of Beckingham has a local primary school and a doctors' surgery in nearby Misterton. Beckingham itself has an rspb reserve at Beckingham Marshes. Also adjacent to the reserve, is the historic Willow Works with its garden and demonstration willow plantation open to the public.
The 12th century port of Bawtry is just 9 miles away, Bawtry has a superb choice of exclusive boutiques, wine bars and restaurants. Further amenities in the nearby historic town of Gainsborough just 4 miles away include Marshall's Yard, a modern shopping complex with many large retailers, restaurants, cafes and a gym. There are also supermarkets and two rail stations. Leisure facilities include Gainsborough Old Hall, a medieval manor dating back to 1460.
The Georgian market town of Retford is located 10 miles away has further facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs.
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities.
With neutral decor.
Fitted with wc and wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' 1" max x 12' max ( 5.21m max x 3.66m max )
With neutral decor, feature fire surround with electric stove inset, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the side and double glazed box bay window.
Dining Room 16' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.38m )
Neutral decor, under stairs storage, central heating radiator, double glazed window and double glazed french doors.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 12' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.68m )
Fitted with a range of beech style wall and base units with granite work surfaces, breakfast bar area with wooden work surface and 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer unit. With integrated appliances including dish washer, fridge electric oven and electric hob with extractor above. With central heating radiator, spotlights to the ceiling double glazed window and double glazed door.
Utlity Room 7' 8" x 4' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.32m )
With work surface, sink and drainer and space for washing machine.
Staircase leading to landing with central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 13' 9" to rear of wardrobe ( 4.29m x 4.19m to rear of wardrobe )
With neutral decor, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiators and double glazed window.
Fitted with wc, double wash hand basin in granite work top, shower cubicle, spotlights to the ceiling and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 15' 1" x 12' ( 4.60m x 3.66m )
With neutral decor, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and sloping ceiling to two sides.
Fitted with wc, wash hand basin, double ended bath tub, shower cubicle, double glazed window and tiled flooring.
Staircase leading to second landing.
Bedoom 3 11' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.38m )
With neutral decor, vellux double glazed window, central heating radiator and sloping ceiling.
Bedroom 4 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
With sloping ceiling to two sides, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Double garage with power, light and double doors.
Gravel parking for several cars.
Lawned garden with Indian stone patio area, a garden shed, apple trees all enclosed with fencing and gated.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.