Detached house for sale in Old Watford Road, Bricket Wood, St. Albans AL2
Detached house for sale - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1727 294056 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- TV room/play room
- Utility room
- Driveway for 2/3 cars
- Large rear garden
This excellent detached home is on a good size plot in the popular location of Bricket Wood. It offers spacious accommodation throughout, with four bedrooms, three reception rooms, a large rear garden and off street parking.
William H Brown are excited to bring this excellent detached family house to the market. Located in the popular village of Bricket Wood, close to excellent transport links and day to day amenities, this impressive property has much to offer. The ground floor comprises three reception rooms, including a dining room and one currently used as a children's play room. There is also a modern fitted kitchen, with a utility room just off. Other ground floor benefits include a bright entrance hallway and a guest WC. Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts an en suite shower room, with the three remaining bedrooms being served by a family bathroom with three piece suite. Externally there is a large rear garden, which is set over three tiers and is a perfect area for relaxing and socialising. The front of the property allows for parking for multiple vehicles on the hard standing driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - St. Albans, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - St. Albans for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Old Watford Road properties for sale