* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Own Front Door
Private Rear Garden
Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
Ideal for Commuters
No Forward Chain
Summary open day 18.9.2021 - Presented to the market with no forward chain is this two bedroom maisonette positioned next to Mitcham Eastfields Station making this the perfect purchase for those who commute in to town.
Description open day 18.9.2021 - Barnard Marcus are proud to present to the market with no forward chain this two bedroom maisonette positioned next to Mitcham Eastfields Station, making this the perfect purchase for those who commute in to town. The property comprises of its own front door, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and its very own rear garden. Also benefits from a fresh lease which is 125 years from March 2019 and a zone 3 rail station. Eastfield Road sits on the boarders of Streatham Vale, close to reputable schools and fantastic transport links.
Early inspection is required. Viewings are highly recommended!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Barnard Marcus - Mitcham, CR4 on +44 20 8166 7274 * (local rate)
Contact Barnard Marcus - Mitcham about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Mitcham, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Mitcham for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.