launch day Saturday 18th September. Of show home standard stands this beautiful four bedroom modern residence, occupying a convenient location within a development of houses built by Barratt Homes, finished to a high specification, with each property benefits a 10 year NHBC guarantee.
Peter Alan, Cowbridge are delighted to offer to the market this immaculately presented, four bedroom, "Kingsville" townhouse, constructed in circa 2019 by Barratt Homes, located on the Sycamore Chase development, within the charming village of Boverton. The property has the benefit of a very convenient location, with the Heritage coastline and beaches a short distance away, but with excellent road links and with Boverton itself and neighbouring Llantwit Major, and St Athan offering a plentiful source of amenities and excellent schooling where also within a 15 minute drive you can arrive in the market Town of Cowbridge where you will find an array of boutique style shops & restaurants. It is also well positioned for access to Cardiff, Bridgend and Cowbridge via local routes and the railway.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, bedroom 4/study, open plan kitchen and family room. To the first floor is the lounge, master bedroom and en-suite with the top floor offering such versatile space with two bedrooms, both with built in storage and a bathroom. Outside there is a driveway parking for several cars, with a private, sunny rear garden. The property further benefits from plenty of storage, gas central heating, remaining 8 years NHBC and all the reassurance and benefits that offers to next home owner. This property is of show home standard and must be viewed to be appreciated
A welcoming space, with karndean flooring, double storage cupboard housing wall mounted gas combination boiler. Radiator and doors to all ground floor rooms
Fitted with a "Twyford" corner sink with chrome tap, low level wc, extractor fan, karndean flooring and radiator
Kitchen 10' x 6' 1" ( 3.05m x 1.85m )
A wonderful entertaining space open plan to the family and dining room enjoying views over the rear garden. Wall and base units in a cream gloss finish with complimentary work surface over. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Electrolux oven and 4 ring hob. Sink, drainer and mixer tap. Karndean flooring.
Family / Dining Room 15' 9" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.80m max x 3.91m max )
Open plan to the kitchen, with continuation of the Karndean flooring, sizeable upstairs storage cupboard. UPVC French Doors opening out on to the rear garden. Radiator
Bedroom Four / Study 8' 11" x 9' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.77m )
Positioned on the ground floor is this versatile space, which can be utilised as the fourth bedroom or a home study. Karndean flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator
First Floor Landing
Spiral staircase with fitted carpets and handrail leading to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.91m max x 3.61m max )
A room flooded with natural light this light and airy lounge, positioned at the front of the property, with large UPVC double glazed window with made to measure wooden blinds, to remain. Fitted carpets and radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.02m )
A luxurious room with navy tones which features a large double glazed window to the rear overlooking the rear garden, with made to measure wooden blinds to remain. Fitted carpets, radiator.
Fitted with a double shower cubicle with "Aqualisa" shower over, sliding shower screen, low level WC with dual flush, wash hand basin with built in storage below. Radiator and cushioned flooring
Second Floor Landing
Stairs leading from first floor, fitted carpets to to the top floor. This floor lends it perfectly for guests.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.91m max x 3.51m max )
With large Velux window, radiator, fitted carpets and built in storage with hanging rail
Bedroom Three 12' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.91m max x 3.30m max )
With double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted carpets. Radiator with "Victorian" style cover Built in storage cupboard.
Fitted with a panelled bath. The vendors have added this year an overhead shower with shower screen. Part tiled walls, low level WC with dual flush. Wash hand basin with built in storage below, vinyl flooring
The frontage of the property is finished in slate chipping's with selection of planted trees and shrubs and two steps leading to the front door.
Private tarmacadam driveway providing tandem off street parking for several cars. There is also access from the driveway to the rear garden via a lockable gate
Larger than average rear garden for this housetype. A private, low maintenance garden, with close board fencing forming the boundary. Two decked areas, space for a shed, an area laid to lawn, newly laid porcelain tiles off the kitchen/dining room, this is a wonderful sociable space.
Please note there is a yearly management charge with this property. This charge is used for the upkeep, maintenance and management of the development - which we believe to be circa £300 per year, but is yet to be introduced to all residents, this will happen once the development has been completed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.