We present to the market a large and beautifully presented detached period property, set in an elevated position a short distance from the Town Centre, popular schools and other amenities. The house has been modernised throughout, the large rooms and high ceilings give the house a spacious feel.
Iscoed House is a historical building originally owned by Ironmasters between 1800 – 1850s. The building was later to become the first social security and labour exchange in the borough and was stormed by angry and starving miners in the early 1900s. Later in the 1970s it was a women’srefuge.
Viewing highly recommended of this great Family home!
Ground Floor Porch
Double glazed entrance door.
Original tiled floor, staircase to landing.
Lounge 18' 4" x 16' ( 5.59m x 4.88m )
Dinging Room 13' 8" x 12' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 15' x 15' ( 4.57m x 4.57m )
Matching wall and base units, with cabinet display and breakfast bar, part tiled walls, gas hob and extractor fan, tiled floor.
Living Room 17' 6" x 14' ( 5.33m x 4.27m )
Basement Storage Room
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 14' ( 4.37m x 4.27m )
Dressing Room 8' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.39m )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 18' 9" x 15' ( 5.71m x 4.57m )
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Four 15' x 8' 11" ( 4.57m x 2.72m )
Bathroom Wc 9' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.92m x 1.78m )
Bath with mixer taps, hand basin in vanity unit, panelled walls.
Two Bedroom Apartment 25' x 20' 2" ( 7.62m x 6.15m )
bathroom/W.C. With sauna
An open plan design with kitchen facilities and living space, bathroom/w.c. With sauna & 2 good sized bedrooms. This area is suitable as separate accommodation for family who live with you, older children etcOutside
Large grounds to front and side of the property with lawned areas, rear driveway with parking for vehicles leading to double garageServices
All Main Services. Gas Central Heating. UPVC Double Glazed windows.
Note Central heating, services & appliances are not tested by this office.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.