Terraced house for sale in Holford Street, Cefn Coed, Merthyr Tydfil CF48
Terraced house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1685 328017 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Shower Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Area
Three Bedroom House! Cefn Coed! Great Location!
Call today to book a viewing!
Deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terrace house located in the popular area of Cefn Coed. The property is within close proximity to Prince Charles Hospital, Cyfarthfa Castle and Goedre'r Coed field. The A470 is also close to the house making this a great spot for commuters.
The property comprises of entrance hallway, sizeable lounge to the front of the property. Separate dining room with access to the kitchen at the rear of the house. Door to rear enclosed garden is access through the kitchen.
To the first floor, Three good size bedrooms and shower room. The landing holds two storage cupboards with one housing the combi boiler.
To the front of the property you will find an enclosed courtyard.
Call today to secure a viewing!
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.38m )
Window to front.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 13' 9" ( 3.23m x 4.19m )
Window to rear. Access to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Window to rear. Door to garden.
Access to three bedrooms and bathroom. Two built in storage cupboards, one housing the combi boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 12' 9" ( 2.82m x 3.89m )
Window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Window to front.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 6' 4" ( 3.23m x 1.93m )
Window to rear. Built in storage.
Window to rear. Walk in shower, WC and wash hand basin.
Front courtyard with gate.
Enclosed rear garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Holford Street properties for sale