A superb rare opportunity to purchase this six bedroom (two ensuite) detached family home situated in this highly sought after prestigious development. Ideal for commuting with Chepstow railway station and road links to the M48 & M4 motorways. Deceptively large accommodation which must be viewed!
A superb and rare opportunity to purchase this six bedroom (two ensuite), three storey detached family home situated in this highly sought after prestigious development. Very well presented accommodation comprises of a hallway, cloakroom/WC, dining room/sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility room and living room to the ground floor. Four bedrooms (master with ensuite bathroom) and family bathroom to the first floor. Two further bedrooms (one with ensuite) to the second floor. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Driveway for approximately 5-6 cars leading to a detached double garage. Enclosed landscaped rear garden. Located centrally to Chepstow town centre. Ideal for commuting with Chepstow railway station and good road links to the M48 & M4 motorways. Deceptively large accommodation which must be viewed!
Two double glazed windows to front. Wood laminate flooring. Doors to lounge, cloakroom, storage cupboard, dining room, under stairs storage cupboard, lounge and kitchen/breakfast room. Radiator
Comprising of low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. Obscure double glazed window to side. Wood laminate flooring. Extractor fan
Lounge 23' Max into bay x 12' 1" Max ( 7.01m Max into bay x 3.68m Max )
Bay window to front. Laminate wood flooring. UPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden. Feature fireplace with electric fire. Two radiators
Dining Room 13' Max into bay x 12' 1" Max ( 3.96m Max into bay x 3.68m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator
Kitchen 21' 7" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 6.58m Max x 3.84m Max )
A rang of wall and base units with laminate worktops, including stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Fridgem, integral freezer and dishwasher. Built in double oven, four rim gas hob with stainless steel splashback. Double glazed window to rear. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator. Extractor Fan. Door to utility room. Sitting/dining area. UPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden
Comprising of base units, laminate worktops, including stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Wall cupboards. Wood laminate flooring. Wall mounted gas boiler. Extractor fan. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Radiator. Stairs to first floor
Bedroom One 13' 11" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 4.24m Max x 3.71m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Door to En Suite
En Suite 12' 2" Max x 6' 8" Max ( 3.71m Max x 2.03m Max )
Comprising of bath, double shower cubicle, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. Extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear
Bedroom Two 11' 11" Max x 10' 4" Max ( 3.63m Max x 3.15m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator
Bedroom Three 12' Max x 10' 3" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.12m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator
Bedroom Four 12' 1" Max x 8' 4" Max ( 3.68m Max x 2.54m Max )
Two double glazed windows to sides. Double glazed window to front. Radiator
Doors to airing cupboard and two further bedrooms
Bedroom Five 17' 10" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 5.44m Max x 3.84m Max )
Double glazed velux window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Door to En Suite
Comprising double shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Radiator. Tiled splashbacks. Velux window to rear elevation. Extractor fan. Radiator
Bedroom Six 12' 7" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 3.84m Max x 3.56m Max )
Velux window to rear. Access to loft. Radiator
Mature plants and shrubs to borders, Driveway for approximately 5/6 cars. Leading to a detached double garage
Rear garden has a patio. Laid to lawn with stepping stones to further patio. External power points. Wall and fence surround. Mature plants, shrubs and trees to borders
Garage 18' 2" Max x 17' 1" Max ( 5.54m Max x 5.21m Max )
Power to garage. Two up and over doors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.