Property for sale in Drurys Lane, Seaton, Oakham LE15
Property for sale - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1572 501945 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Beautifully constructed and designed stone property
- Nestled on a fantastic plot in the heart of Seaton village
- Four double bedrooms - two bathrooms
- Double garage with electronic door - ample parking
- Exceptional Welland Valley views
- Character features and versatile living
- Stunning landscaped gardens with Surround Security Lighting
- Underfloor heating throughout
Cleverly designed with upside down living accommodation to enjoy the stunning Welland Valley views. Flexible and spacious arrangement throughout.
Magnificently designed and built by the current owners, Robin Hill has been sympathetically constructed in a combination of Stamford and Northampton stone whilst creating period features. The upside down living accommodation allows enjoyment of the stunning Welland Valley views.
Approached via the gravel driveway leading to the integral double garage. From the front door the property is entered into the spacious tiled hall. On the ground floor there are three double bedrooms along with a wet room, storage and heating cupboard, utility, plus integral door into the double garage.
Located to the rear is a bedroom with a special additional feature providing a small unique conservatory which gives a Mediterranean feeling so it could easily be utilised as a living room with office accommodation rather than a bedroom. Each bedroom within the property has ample storage and most have built-in wardrobes.
On the first floor is a galleried landing with doors coming off a small hall giving access to the rooms. The master bedroom is en-suite and lies to the rear with double doors opening onto the top terrace garden.
The kitchen is a fantastic feature of this exceptional property. It is fitted with bespoke oak units, butler sink and black granite worktops. There is a Range Cooker being the central piece plus a substantial walk-in pantry. There are two sets of double glazed doors, one leads out onto the rear garden and the other the veranda which overlooks the front garden. There is access to a spacious loft which has lighting and wood flooring, via a pull-down lightweight ladder. Off the landing there is a WC and double doors leading to the separate dining room which provides dual aspects. There is also another glazed door to the rather special lounge, which has been created with a vaulted ceiling, windows on three sides and the feature fireplace incorporating a living flame gas fire. The views from this room are quite delightful.
Robin Hill is positioned on a fantastic plot within the heart of the village and has been creatively landscaped. There is ample off-road parking within the driveway. The gardens totally surround the property, and are mainly laid to lawn. There are a variety of shrubs, trees and flowers, with seasonal bulbs providing a colourful outlook.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hurfords, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hurfords for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Drurys Lane properties for sale