Flat for sale in Station Road, Abercynon, Mountain Ash CF45
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1443 308244 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge Open to Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Off Road Parking
- Close To Local Train Station
Are you looking for a ground floor apartment with two bedrooms? Have a look at this immaculate two double bedroom apartment this sought-after private development.
Are you looking for a ground floor apartment with two bedrooms? Have a look at this immaculate two double bedroom apartment this sought-after private development, close to local amenities and excellent transport links with the benefits from walking distance to the local train station.
Internally the property comprises of hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room. The apartment also benefits from from gas central heating, double glazing, and is ready to move-straight-into.
The property has private off-road parking and is situated close to numerous shops and cafes on the high street and A470 for those looking to commute.
Access into lounge/diner, bedroom one, bedroom two and family bathroom.
Lounge / Diner
Great size room with opening into modern kitchen. UPVC window to front.
Fitted with matching wall and base units with worktop over, sink and drainer. Built in oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Double bedroom. UPVC window to front
Double bedroom. UPVC window to front.
Fitted with walk in shower wc and sink.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Pontypridd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Mountain Ash Road properties for sale