Semi-detached house for sale in Craighill Drive, Clarkston, Glasgow G76
Semi-detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 141 433 0318 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- EPC Rating Band D
- Superb rear width extension.
- Notably bright accommodation throughout.
- Lengthy driveway and garage.
- Catchment for sought-after East Renfrewshire schooling.
A superbly appointed semi-detached family home located in one of Clarkston's more sought after residential pockets and enhanced enormously by virtue of a sizeable rear width extension.
Occupying a predominantly level plot within this ever sought-after pocket of Clarkston; this well-appointed family home is presented with a modern specification and enjoys an enhanced family layout by virtue of an impressive rear width extension.
Boasting notably bright and neatly ordered accommodation throughout, the ground floor of this superb home comprises useful entrance vestibule leading on an open plan basis to a broad and welcoming reception hallway, attractive formal lounge, impressively proportioned rear facing dining room with additional adjacent family area, comprehensively fitted kitchen and defined utility area beyond this which, in turn, affords rear garden access.
On the upper floor there are three extremely well-appointed bedrooms, one of which features significant fitted storage, and a contemporary family shower room. Access is also afforded to an expansive attic area by way of a 'Ramsay' style pull-down ladder thus delivering accessible additional family storage.
Externally, the property enjoys predominantly level garden grounds which, to the front, boast a driveway leading to a detached stone-built garage. The rear gardens have been designed to incorporate both had-standing patio and level lawn making this an appealing choice to the family market.
This area is well served in terms of amenities with this property also lying within the catchment for the area's highly regarded primary and secondary schools.
Lounge 13' 10" into bay x 12' 7" ( 4.22m into bay x 3.84m )
Dining Room 19' 9" x 11' 3" max ( 6.02m x 3.43m max )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 14' 5" into bay x 11' 2" ( 4.39m into bay x 3.40m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 6" to front of fitted wardbrobes ( 3.71m x 3.20m to front of fitted wardbrobes )
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.69m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Clarkston, Glasgow, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Clarkston, Glasgow for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Craighill Drive properties for sale