Sizeable five bedroom family home within close proximity to Merthyr Tydfil town centre. This home must be viewed to be appreciated.
Peter Alan Merthyr Tydfil are thrilled to present to the market this beautiful five bedroom family home in the highly regarded area of Merthyr Tydfil. Within close proximity to the home you will find Merthyr Tydfil town centre, local train & bus station and local supermarket. You will also find local schooling and Thomastown Park a short distance away.
The property comprises of, Entrance porch, The main living area with bay fronted window, second reception room, dining room with access into the kitchen, with utility room just off. The home also benefits from a walk in pantry and downstairs WC.
To the first floor you will find, Five generous bedrooms, family bathroom with heated towel rail, and the spacious master bedroom benefiting from En-Suite with heated towel rail and bay fronted window.
Outside you have a beautiful enclosed garden that makes perfect for entertaining, or simply making enjoyment from the relaxing setting. The property is situated opposite from the bowling green and tennis court, making this perfect for a local sports enthusiast.
Double glazed aspect windows and front door
Lounge 16' 2" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 4.93m Max x 3.86m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire into feature surround, original coving, radiator
Dining Room 14' 1" Max x 13' 9" Max ( 4.29m Max x 4.19m Max )
Doubled glazed window to side, gas fire in feature surround, coved ceiling, radiator
Reception Room 13' 7" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed patio doors to rear
Kitchen 12' 4" Max x 7' 3" Max ( 3.76m Max x 2.21m Max )
Double glazed window to side and rear, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, built in oven, gas hob and fan. Sink with drainer and mixer tap. Walk in pantry, radiator.
Double glazed window and door to side, plumbing for washing machine, base units, radiator
Bedroom One 16' Max x 8' 10" Max ( 4.88m Max x 2.69m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front
Wc, wash hand basin, shower. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.53m Max x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 10" Max x 8' 1" Max ( 3.00m Max x 2.46m Max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 10" Max x 7' 5" Max ( 2.69m Max x 2.26m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator,
Bedroom Five 8' 10" Max x 7' 5" Max ( 2.69m Max x 2.26m Max )
Double glazed window to front
Double glazed window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower. Heated towel rail.
Enclosed rear garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.