* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Elegant contemporary first floor apartment conversion within a Grade II listed former Rectory.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with high vaulted ceilings.
- Wealth of character with much exposed timbering
- Hacker handleless kitchen units with Siemens appliances.
- Villeroy Boch sanitaryware with Hansgrohe fittings.
- Courtyard garden.
- Two allocated parking spaces.
- Built in music speakers.
- Tucked away in Beaconsfield Old Town
- No onward chain
For more information about this property, please contact
Tim Russ & Co, HP9 on +44 1494 956303 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Tim Russ & Co, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Tim Russ & Co for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.