William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this stunning detached residence that briefly comprises; office, lounge, diner, kitchen, utility, laundry room, garden room, playroom, conservatory, downstairs wc, seven bedrooms, en suite to master, two bathrooms, office/snug & extensive plot.
The property occupies a substantial plot within this tranquil setting and overlooks a large green to the front and open fields to the rear. It offers spacious and superbly presented living accommodation which comprises; office, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, laundry room, garden room, playroom, conservatory and downstairs wc. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with en suite to the master, a family bathroom and office / snug. To the second floor there are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there are extensive grounds which include ample parking with an in / out driveway and large rear garden which benefits from two stables, six sheds that used to be used as dog kennels and a large pond situated on an extensive plot approximately 2 acres. The property does require renovation work but it really must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Hemswell Cliff is situated approximately eleven miles north of the historic Cathedral City of Lincoln and seven miles east of the market town of Gainsborough. The property is ideally situated for those travelling by car to Lincoln, Sheffield, Hull and surrounding areas. There are also rail connections to London from Lincoln and Retford. Humberside and Robin Hood International Airports are only a short drive and the A1 and motorway networks are easily accessed at Scunthorpe, Newark or Retford.
Office 13' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.00m )
Window to front and side aspect, TV point, telephone point
Lounge 20' 10" x 19' 10" ( 6.35m x 6.05m )
Window to side and rear aspect, radiator, gas fireplace
Dining Room 18' x 12' 10" ( 5.49m x 3.91m )
Window to rear aspect, French doors to hallway, radiator
Kitchen 9' 10" x 31' 3" ( 3.00m x 9.53m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, space for fridge freezer, free standing Range cooker, pantry
Utility 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, window to front aspect, partly tiled
Laundry Room 9' x 14' 3" ( 2.74m x 4.34m )
Window to rear aspect, c/h boiler, door to garden room
Garden Room 13' 2" x 13' 4" ( 4.01m x 4.06m )
Door to front and rear aspect, radiator, door to garage
Playroom 12' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.62m )
Radiator, door to conservatory, window to hallway
Conservatory 27' 4" x 31' 7" ( 8.33m x 9.63m )
Radiator, WC, wash hand basin
Bedroom 14' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.52m x 2.72m )
Radiator, TV point, window to rear aspect
Bedroom 13' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.69m )
Radiator, window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 14' 1" x 13' 3" ( 4.29m x 4.04m )
Built in wardrobe, window to rear aspect, radiator
Master Bedroom 20' 1" x 17' 11" ( 6.12m x 5.46m )
Bay window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes
Bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, window to front and side aspect, cupboard
Bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, fully tiled, window to front aspect
Window to front aspect
Office / Snug 11' 4" x 12' ( 3.45m x 3.66m )
Window to front and side aspect, radiator
WC, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin
Bedroom 17' 5" x 12' 2" ( 5.31m x 3.71m )
Window to rear and side aspect, radiator, two cupboards
Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, cupboard
Bedroom 8' 4" x 11' 11" ( 2.54m x 3.63m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, two telephone points, cupboard
Two stables, six sheds (used to be dog kennels), large pond, extensive plot approximately 2 acres.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.