Flat for sale in Vereker Road, London W14
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3463 0173 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Share of Freehold
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- South west facing garden
- Private entrance
This is a brilliant Share of Freehold maisonette in the heart of Barons Court. With its own entrance, the property consists of two bedrooms both with ensuites, large newly redesigned eat in kitchen and a beautiful living room leading on to a spacious garden.
This is a brilliant Share of Freehold maisonette in the heart of Barons Court, in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
With its own entrance, the property occupies the lower floor of a well maintained red brick period building. Comprising of a bright and spacious living room, with a dedicated study/home office space, leading onto a south west facing private garden, a large recently redesigned eat in kitchen with integrated appliances and two bedrooms both with ensuites.
The apartment is in an excellent condition throughout having undergone recent refurbishment to combine traditional period features such as the impressive high ceilings, solid wooden flooring and large windows bringing in lots of natural light, with a modern design creating a stunning finish. It also boasts an underground vault and walk-in wardrobe providing ample storage.
Vereker Road is positioned 500 meters from Barons Court Station (Piccadilly and District Lines) and on the doorstep of the many local amenities the area has to offer including a Greengrocers, pubs, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Earl's Court, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Earl's Court for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all W14 properties for sale