character charm in caroline place! Guide price: £550,000 - £575,000. A substantial Georgian mid terrace home with a wealth of character features, sea views, and masses of diverse internal space over five floors! Boasting 4-6 bedrooms, a garage and a beautiful private rear garden it must be viewed!
Caroline place can be found In the Heart of Milbay; a highly sought after waterside location in close proximity to the Vibrant Royal William Yard, also overlooking Brittany Ferry's, and just a short walk to Plymouth City centre making its location truly fantastic. On approach the front garden is gated and laid to stone chipping's, with a front porch area that opens to a grand entrance hallway, which displays striking character features. On the entrance level you will find two large reception rooms with a beautiful archway of stripped original doors between, as well as a handy WC/cloakroom and boiler room to this level. Stairs down lead to the lower ground which offers a modern newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room, a third reception room (or bedroom) A bathroom and a further kitchen/utility area in turn leading out to three under pavement vaults unique to this age of property. A further staircase leads down from here to the basement level which is currently used as a workshop and could be open to further development. On the first floor of this expansive property you will find two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a handy dressing room accessible from the master and the hallway. A further staircase leads up to two additional bedrooms, both doubles, and a store room which can be converted into bathroom/shower space. Outside the rear gardens of this property are a great size; laid mainly to lawn, walled with a great degree of privacy and seclusion, and access to a large rear garage.
Living Room 16' 8" x 14' 2" ( 5.08m x 4.32m )
two front facing single glazed sash windows, feature fireplace, picture rail, coving, ceiling rose, archway through to dining room, TV point.
Dining Room 16' 8" x 13' 10" ( 5.08m x 4.22m )
rear facing single glazed sash window, feature fireplace, picture rail, coving, ceiling rose.
low level wc, wash hand basin.
housing gas central heating boiler and water tank.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 13' 2" ( 4.67m x 4.01m )
rear facing single glazed sash window, two built in storage cupboards, fitted kitchen, matching wall and base units, work surface, tiling, induction hob and electric oven, cooker hood, space for low level fridge freezer or dishwasher, radiator, picture rail.
Third Reception Room/bedroom 6 15' 4" x 13' 6" ( 4.67m x 4.11m )
front facing single glazed sash window, two built in cupboards, radiator.
Utility/kitchen Area 9' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.01m )
wall and base units, work surface, space for fridge freezer, storage cupboard.
side facing double glazed window, bath with shower over, low level sink, wash hand basin, radiator.
Basement/workshop 27' 5" x 22' 9" ( 8.36m x 6.93m )
power and light
Two Under Pavement Vaults
Master Bedroom 14' x 13' 9" ( 4.27m x 4.19m )
two front facing single glazed sash windows, radiator, two original built in storage cupboards.
Dressing Room/bedroom 5 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
front facing single glazed window, radiator, wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.45m x 2.87m )
rear facing single glazed sash window, two built in cupboards, radiator.
rear facing single glazed window, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, tiling.
Bedroom Three 15' 8" x 12' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.78m )
front facing double glazed window, eaves storage.
Bedroom Four 15' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.43m )
rear facing double glazed window, eaves storage.
Store Room 7' 11" x 7' 3" ( 2.41m x 2.21m )
plumbing allowing ability to be used as bath/shower room.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.