* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Delightful cottage garden with plenty of off street parking leading to open porch.
- Attractive part tile hung facade featuring leaded light windows.
- Entrance hall with a tiled floor and an understairs cupboard, accesses the kitchen with the original pantry, overlooking beautiful cottage style rear garden.
- Double aspect living room with Kahrs Oak London wood floor, bay window, character fireplace and french doors opening on to patio and delightful garden.
- Two double and one single bedroom with bathroom and separate WC with useful storage cupboard and hatch to the insulated loftspace.
- Striking views from upstairs rear windows across fields used for grazing and the backdrop of the Surrey Hills.
- Rear garden offering a number of sheds and outbuildings, outside dining patio, lawn, wild garden area and varied flowering borders.
- A rare opportunity to create your own bespoke house in a fantastic setting.
For more information about this property, please contact
Burns & Webber - Cranleigh, GU6 on +44 1483 665813 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Burns & Webber - Cranleigh, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burns & Webber - Cranleigh for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.