* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Pretty front garden leading to covered porch opening into entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom.
- Light and airy dual aspect reception room with shutters to front window and French windows opening onto rear dining terrace.
- Expansive modern kitchen/dining room including fully fitted kitchen with Shaker style units and integrated appliances, plus dining area enjoying bifold doors to the garden.
- Separate utility room with spaces for appliances, worksurface, understairs cupboard and garden access.
- Gorgeous dual aspect principal bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes in dressing area, together with contemporary ensuite bathroom including generous shower.
- Two further double bedrooms and bright family bathroom comprising white suite including bath with overhead shower.
- Elegant and secluded rear garden mainly laid to lawn with focal point arbour, attractive landscaping, capacious dining terrace across the rear of the house and gated side access.
- Spacious garage with access from garden and off-street parking in brick paved driveway.
For more information about this property, please contact
Burns & Webber - Cranleigh, GU6 on +44 1483 665813 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Burns & Webber - Cranleigh, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burns & Webber - Cranleigh for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.