*views over fields to the rear* This well-presented four bedroom detached family home enjoys an envious position at the end of this pleasant cul-de-sac in Hunt End. The property offers good access to the highly sought after schooling, Morton Stanley park and to the open countryside.
This four bedroom detached home is situated in the sought after area of Hunt End Redditch. Ideally located within walking distance to St. Augustine's High School, which is nationally recognised and Ofsted rated Outstanding, and close proximity to Morton Stanley Park. The nearby town of Redditch offers easy access to motorway links (M42, Jct 2&3) and there are good rail and bus links. There are also excellent leisure and shopping facilities.
Summary of accommodation:
* The Entrance Hall with Karndean flooring, stairs to first floor accommodation, contemporary oak glazed double doors lead through to the lounge and oak doors lead off to the kitchen and downstairs wc.
* Guest Cloakroom WC has a double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted sink with mixer tap over, a fitted wc and Karndean flooring;
* The Lounge has a double glazed bay window to the front, inset spot lights, feature fireplace and a door through to the dining room.
* The Dining Room is open plan through to the conservatory with a glazed oak door to the kitchen and Karndean flooring;
* The Conservatory is of part brick half double glazed construction with Karndean flooring and underfloor heating. The conservatory benefits from a solar control eco clean glass roof and has double glazed double doors to the side giving access to the garden;
* The Kitchen has a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, inset spot lights and a range of fitted base and wall units with complimentary work surfaces over. There is a fitted one and a half stainless steel sink drainer mixer, a waste disposal unit, integrated dishwasher, a built in eye level double oven and induction hob, integrated fridge. Radiator and a door to the Utility Room.
* The Utility Room benefits from base units having a complimentary work surface over and a stainless steel sink inset. There is a cupboard which houses the boiler, and door which gives access to the garage;
* The Landing has loft access (not inspected), an airing cupboard and doors to four bedrooms and the bathroom.
* Bedroom One has a double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect and a door to the En Suite.
* The En Suite has been fitted with a contemporary suite to include a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit and fitted wc. There is a double glazed window to the side elevation, inset spot lighting and a heated towel rail;
* Bedroom Two having a double glazed window to the front and a fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors;
* Bedroom Three has a double glazed window to the front;
* Bedroom Four has a double glazed window to the rear and a storage cupboard;
* The Bathroom has a double glazed window to the side, chrome effect heated towel rail, and a three piece suite comprising pedestal sink with mixer tap, close coupled flush wc, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over.
The fore garden is laid to lawn with double width block paved driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles, and leading up to:
The Garage having Electric Roll up Garage Door.
The rear garden is enclosed by fencing with an initial blocked paved patio area being ideal for dining or entertaining and the remainder is laid to lawn and mature shrubbery; There are well stocked flower beds and the garden enjoys uninterupted views over the fields to the rear; There is a pedestrian gate to the side which gives access to the front of the property;<br /><br />
6.12m into bay x 3.53m
2.6m min x 2.74m