Two bedroom top floor apartment with private balcony benefiting from direct river views offered to the market with no chain. The property is situated on a quiet road running parallel to the water front with communal gardens & residents parking to the outside and easy acces to motorway & city centre.
This two bedroom apartment is offered to the market with no forward chain and has simply stunning views across the River Itchen which can be enjoyed from the private west facing balcony. The internal accommodation includes a lounge/diner with door opening onto balcony, separate kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms with built-in storage to the master. To the outside of the property are front and rear gardens which are laid to lawn for residents use and a generous residents car park to the rear with allocated parking. Riverbourne Court is located on Whitworth Crescent which is a peaceful and highly requested road running parallel to the river and in a highly convenient spot for Riverside Park, Bitterne Railway Station, local shops and services, and motorway connections.
The property is entered via the door leading from the communal hallway. From here doors lead to all rooms.
Lounge 15' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.78m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect providing water views, double glazed door leading to the balcony, carpeted flooring, and an electric heater.
The private balcony leading from the lounge has space for a table and chairs with direct water views over the River Itchen.
Kitchen 6' 2" x 8' 6" ( 1.88m x 2.59m )
The fitted kitchen benefits from a stainless steel one bowl sink drainer unit with cupboard below, further range of matching wall and base level cupboards with roll edge work surface over and splash back tiling behind, electric oven with four ring electric hob, space for under counter fridge & freezer, and plumbing for washing machine. The room also has tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric radiator, carpeted flooring, and two storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric radiator, and carpeted flooring.
Fitted with a panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower overhead, a low level W.C., and a wash hand basin. The room also has an extractor fan and part tiled walls.
The building has communal gardens to the outside which is laid to lawn.
Resident's Car Park
There is a resident's car park to the outside with allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.