* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
First floor maisonette
Private rear garden
Popular residential road
Well presented throughout
0.8 miles to feltham train station
Useful loft space
Summary A first floor maisonette in a popular residential area close to Feltham Mainline Train station, offered in good condition, this property would suit any first time buyer or investor. The property also benefits from a private rear garden and on street parking, walking distance to shops.
Description A spacious first floor maisonette situated in an ever so popular residential road of Amesbury Road. The property consists of two good size bedrooms, a large lounge/ living area, an ample sized kitchen and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a large private rear garden.
Amesbury Road is set off Uxbridge Road where you will find the 285 and 490 bus routes to Heathrow Airport, Kingston, and Richmond. Other bus routes which are walking distance from the property include the 111 and H25 on Hounslow Road and 235 to Brentford from Feltham High Street. Feltham Mainline Train Station is only a 1 mile walk away which serves London Waterloo (with connection to Bank) in under 30 minutes. Property is located in a quiet residential area with plenty of green spaces to walk around but also in close proximity to Airparcs Leisure Centre, Entertainment Park with cinemas and bowling hall and outstanding schools (including catchment area for Reach Academy Feltham and Tiffin Grammar School for Boys/Girls Kingston). This property is an ideal investment or home for first time buyer.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Barnard Marcus - Feltham, TW13 on +44 20 8166 7290 * (local rate)
Contact Barnard Marcus - Feltham about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Feltham, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Feltham for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.