Spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette with its own private rear garden in a quiet residential location close to Forty Hall Country Park, lounge opening to garden, kitchen, paved front garden with potential for osp (subject to planning), 900+ year lease, own front door. Sole Agents.
Barnfields are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom, ground floor maisonette with its own private rear garden in a quiet residential location close to Forty Hall Country Park. The property also benefits from its own front door, over 900 year lease and potential for off-street parking (subject to relevant planning permissions).
Private Front Door
Laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.53m )
Laminate flooring, tiled fireplace, double glazed sliding doors to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 3" ( 2.39m x 2.21m )
Fitted wall and base units with toning worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob with extractor above, built-in oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, wall mounted boiler, tiled floor, double glazed window and door to garden.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.76m )
Fitted carpet, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.11m )
Laminate flooring, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panelled bath with shower over, wall mounted hand basin, low level WC, tiled floor, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Accessed via the lounge or kitchen is a fully paved patio garden and shed.
Newly brick paved in readiness for off-street parking subject to a dropped kerb for access with planning permission from the local authority.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.