**unique family home** This four bedroom Grade II listed property is the perfection addition to any family looking for the country lifestyle. After being completely renovated this gorgeous home is move in ready! Call today O.I.R.O £650,000
Nestled away in a tiny hamlet on the edge of the quiet village of Ashwater, is this remarkable four double bedroom, Grade ll listed, newly renovated Rectory which dates back to at least the seventeenth century. A tree-lined driveway leads to the home, which has the most beautiful of panoramic views across an unspoilt countryside.
This mesmerising building, set within the former Rectory grounds has been lovingly restored to an inspiringly regal and elegant standard. The interior design and flow of this home has been intelligently configured to create a sense of tranquility.
A breath-taking kitchen and high specification bathrooms have recently been installed, along with further modern improvements throughout; the property still retains an enormous wealth of heritage and charm.
The warmth and history of the house is showcased by an amazing array of original quintessential features such grand open fireplaces, 2 staircases (main and servant's), reclaimed ancient wooden doors, large characteristic slate floor, 19th. Century wine cellar and the "piece de resistance", a quite majestic bell-tower housing a working bell!
The gardens are a mixture of mature shrubs, trees, hedges and grassland and total around 0.4 acres. There is a newly laid driveway and parking for at least 3 cars. This unique property is one not to be missed. O.I.R.O. £650,000
Front facing wooden door, side facing single glazed window, two wall mounted radiators, tiled flooring, grand hallway entrance, storage space under the stairs.
Side facing single glazed window, w/c, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, shaver point, wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 18' 6" x 16' 5" ( 5.64m x 5.00m )
Original stone floor, exposed beaming, open fireplace, window to side elevation, door to wine cellar, door to 'servant hallway'
Doors from the lounge lead into the utility room/wine cellar. Used for storage, plumbing for washing machine/tumble dryer.
Kitchen/dining Area 15' 4" x 15' 6" ( 4.67m x 4.72m )
Dual aspect single glazed windows, feature open fireplace, fitted modern kitchen, quartz work surface, induction hob, mezzanine level which is used as a dining area with views onto the gardens.
First Floor Landing
Rear facing single glazed window with countryside views, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 3" x 15' 2" ( 5.26m x 4.62m )
Dual aspect single glazed windows, two wall mounted radiators, feature fireplace, doorway leading to the ensuite
Bedroom One En-Suite
Front facing single glazed window, wash hand basin, w/c, shaver point, heated handrail, fully tiled, p shaped bath tub with shower on mains, decorated to a modern standard.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.68m )
Front facing single glazed window, wall mounted radiator, views over lawns doorway to ensuite
Bedroom Two Ensuite
Newly fitted bathroom, wash hand basin, shower cubicle WC.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.29m x 3.48m )
Front facing single glazed window, wall mounted radiator, doorway to ensuite.
Bedroom Three Ensuite
Shower cubicle, wall mounted radiator, w/c, wash hand basin.
Bedroom Four 13' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.86m )
large double, front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace. Doors to Ensuite
Bedroom Four En-Suite
Newly fitted ensuite, wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle.
Extensive front and side lawned garden, a mixture of mature shrubs and trees with a lawn area fenced off, in total around 0.4 acres
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.