incredible ilbert street property! A very well presented three bedroom property arranged over three floors with two bathrooms, roof terrace, in a central location! Perfect for first time buyers or investors with the ability to be easily converted into two self contained flats (subject to planning).
Ilbert Street can be found in the heart of Stonehouse; a highly popular centrally located suburb with an array of local amenities, good transport links and well renowned schools nearby. The property benefits from an entrance hallway, two reception rooms (currently used as additional bedrooms), a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, and a pristine shower room/wc. A staircase rising from the hallway to the landing has doors off to two double bedrooms, another bathroom and a handy utility room (which could be easily converted to a kitchen). A further staircase rises to a roof terrace, which offers masses of useful outside space, with great privacy and security to enjoy the afternoon and evening sunshine, and another to the third bedroom which is in the loft space of the property. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing, as well as a charming rear courtyard area.
Living Room 15' 9" max x 15' 11" max ( 4.80m max x 4.85m max )
front facing upvc double glazed bay window, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 3" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.04m max x 3.51m max )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" max x 17' 4" max ( 3.02m max x 5.28m max )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units with rolltop work surfaces, side facing UPVC double glazed window, stainless steel drainer sink, tiling, gas hob and electric oven, cooker hood, built in cupboards, space and plumbing for two washing machines or dishwasher.
side facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.39m max x 3.63m max )
front facing upvc double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 121' 7" max x 11' 11" max ( 37.06m max x 3.63m max )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, built in cupboards.
side facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin.
low level WC, extractor fan.
Utility Room 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
side facing upvc double glazed window, wall and base units, work surface, tiling, stainless steel drainer sink.
Bedroom 3 17' 9" max x 11' 11" max ( 5.41m max x 3.63m max )
skylight, radiator, was hand basin, eaves storage.
Laid to patio, bordered plant bed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.