Offered with *no onward chain* this excellent *one bedroom first floor apartment* provides the potential to make the *perfect home for first time buyers*. Situated in the *sought-after highwoods area* the property is convenient for *various local shops*, Highwoods Country Park and the A12/A120.
The property is entered via the communal front door with security entry-phone leading to:
Stairs to the first floor and a door leading to:
Wall-mounted security entry-phone receiver, access to the loft, built-in cupboard (housing the water tank), electric heater and a door leading to;
Bedroom 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
Secondary glazed window to the rear aspect and an electric heater.
Obscure glazed window to the front aspect, p-shaped bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, wall-mounted electric heater and part tiled walls.
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' ( 4.01m x 3.35m )
Secondary glazed oriel bay window to the rear aspect, two electric heaters and an open archway leading to:
Kitchen 11' x 7' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, one-and-a-half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap inset to the worktop, tiled splashbacks, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and an electric heater.
There are communal garden areas within the development.
There is an allocated parking space with further visitors parking available in the car parking area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.