Attractive 1930's style semi-detached house offered with no chain. The property is tucked away on a no through road running parallel to the River Itchen and offers lovely light accommodation including 3 bedrooms & 2 reception rooms. To the outside are front & rear gardens and off-road parking.
This 1930's style semi-detached house is offered to the market with no forward chain and is tucked away on a pleasant no through road running parallel to the River Itchen close to Woodmill Activities Centre & Riverside Park. The lovely light accommodation includes two reception rooms with bay windows to both, downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen, and three bedrooms with bay windows to two. The house boasts views of the river from the upper front aspects and is set on a good plot with front and rear gardens and a driveway to provide off road parking to the side.
The property is entered via the double glazed front door bringing you into the entrance hall which has a double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted home security alarm, carpeted flooring, a radiator, and stairs leading to the first floor with a handy understairs storage cupboard underneath.
Fitted with a low level W.C. And a wash hand basin. The room also has a double glazed window to the rear aspect, an extractor fan, and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.02m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, carpeted flooring, a radiator, and a television point.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.25m )
Dual aspect room with a double glazed bay window to the side aspect and a further double glazed window to the front aspect. The room also has a feature fireplace, carpeted flooring, and television point.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
The fitted kitchen benefits from a one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit with cupboard below, further range of matching wall and base level cupboards with a roll edge worksurface over and splash back tiling behind, free standing dual electric oven with four ring electric hob and cookerhood overhead, space for full size fridge/freezer, and space and plumbing for washing machine.
The room also has a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a double glazed door opening onto the rear garden, tiled flooring, a radiator, and a built-in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
The stairs lead from the downstairs entrance hall to the first floor landing which has carpeted flooring, a double glazed window to the side aspect, a radiator, and loft access hatch with drop down ladder.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.00m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, a feature fireplace, carpeted flooring, a radiator, and a television point.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.28m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed bay window to the side aspect and a further double glazed window to the front aspect. The room also has carpeted flooring, a radiator, and a television point.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.11m )
Square style bay window to the rear aspect, carpeted flooring, a radiator, and a television point.
Fitted with a low level W.C., a wash hand basin, and a shower cubicle. The room also has a double glazed window to the side aspect, an extractor fan, tiled flooring, partially tied walls, and a radiator.
There is a driveway leading to the side of the property to provide off-road parking.
The property is set back from the road by the front garden which is laid to lawn.
The fence enclosed rear garden is low maintenance and mostly laid to patio and gravel areas with a planted borders. There is also a wooden storage shed and a side access gate leading to the front of the house.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.