Offered with *no onward chain* this excellent *2 bedroom ground floor apartment* provides excellent access to Town, the Country Park & the A12.
The property is entered via the security entry door leading to:
Door with glazed insets to the inner lobby and a door leading to:
Built-in cupboard (housing the boiler), wall-mounted 'Dimplex' electric convector heater, wall-mounted entry-phone receiver and doors leading to;
Kitchen 12' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, single sink and drainer with mixer tap inset to the worktop, tiled splashbacks, wall and floor mounted matching cupboards and drawers with under-lights, integral fridge and freezer, built-in electric oven with four-ring electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, inset spotlights and tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 5" into bay x 14' 6" max ( 4.70m into bay x 4.42m max )
Double glazed French doors with double glazed windows to the rear aspect with Juliet balcony and a wall-mounted 'Dimplex' electric convector heater.
Enclosed panel bath with mixer tap, overhead shower head with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, wall-mounted 'Dimplex' electric heater, extractor fan, inset spotlights, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' max ( 4.09m x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobes and a 'Dimplex' electric convector heater.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 5' 10" ( 4.09m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a 'Dimplex' electric convector heater.
An allocated parking space is provided within the car parking area with a further parking space available (resident's pass provided).
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.