Farmhouse for sale in Coles Common, Pulham Market, Diss IP21
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A beautifully located Grade II Listed Farmhouse standing in 3.5 acres of Moated Grounds
- The Property is entirely surrounded by Farmland and is approached by a Long Shingle Drive
- Three Double Bedrooms; Downstairs Shower Room and En-Suite WC
- Two Receptions; Conservatory and Garden Room
- Spacious Breakfast Kitchen with Separate Utility and WC
- A Full Range of Outbuildings including Garaging, Main Barn with adjoining Piggery
- Clay Lump Storage Barn with Hayloft Above
- Landscaped Gardens; Woodland; Part Moated Grounds; Ponds; Orchard
- Stunning Views; Easy Access to the Market Town of Diss with Mainline Rail Link
- The Accommodation extends to 2,068sq.ft: No EPC Required
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fine & Country - Norwich, NR2 on +44 1603 398366 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fine & Country - Norwich, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fine & Country - Norwich for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.