* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Near central town house
Close to both Cambridge stations and Science Park
Recently renovated kitchen/diner
Second floor principal suite with terrace
Modern, spacious four bedroom inner terrace townhouse.
• Longworth Avenue is a cul-de-sac situated just off St Andrew's Road in the desirable area of Chesterton, approximately one mile to the north east of Cambridge city centre.
• Approximately 1¼ miles north east of the Cambridge city centre.
• The river Cam and Midsummer Common are within walking or cycling distance (for most) and local facilities include a post office, Stir café, there is a well-stocked general store and large recreation ground with a children's play area.
• A nearby cycle/footbridge gives access across the river to facilities in Newmarket Road including a large supermarket and the Cambridge Retail Park. Other comprehensive shopping facilities are situated in both the nearby Grafton Centre and the Grand Arcade.
• Cambridge's Science Park and Business Parks are 1.5 miles to the north, close to both the A14 and the new Cambridge North railway station. The main Cambridge railway station is 1.6 miles to the south and offers regular mainline services to London's Kings Cross and Liverpool Street stations as well as Stansted airport.
• Schools for all age groups in both the state and independent sectors are available in and around the city centre. There are also a growing number of well-regarded international and language schools.
Longworth Avenue is a modern, spacious terrace townhouse constructed of buff brick elevations and double glazed windows beneath a tiled roof. The property, which was constructed in 2003 by the well-regarded architect, Stefan Zins, has been owned by the owners since new. The property offers flexible accommodation extending to approximately 1,602 sq ft over three floors with a generous amount of built-in storage space through the property.
Of particular note is the kitchen diner which has a comprehensive, recently re-fitted range of cabinetry By John Lewis, integrated appliances, 'L' shaped Corian working surfaces and a tiled floor which can accommodate a large breakfast table. To the rear of the property is the fourth bedroom or study and separate bathroom.
On the first floor is a superb sitting room which extends the entire width of the property. Beyond, on the same floor is a further bedroom with a well-proportioned en suite shower room.
On the top floor are two other double bedrooms (both with en suites) including the principal bedroom which has a large en suite bathroom with a separate shower, lots of wardrobe storage and doors leading out to a terrace which looks over Chesterton Park.
The property is approached through a small courtyard garden to the front which leads into the kitchen, and gated access leads to allocated parking for one vehicle and the private rear garden. The development enjoys open communal spaces, children's play area, bicycle store and pedestrian access to Chesterton recreation ground.
The property, which has a gas fired central heating system, is in good order and can be seen in greater detail on the attached floor plans.
For more information about this property, please contact Savills - Cambridge, CB2 on +44 1223 801674 * (local rate)
Contact Savills - Cambridge about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Savills - Cambridge, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills - Cambridge for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.