Semi-detached house for sale in Raymond Road, Upper Shirley, Southampton SO15
Semi-detached house for sale - 6 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 23 8065 8273 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Desirable Upper Shirley Location
- Extended & Beautifully Presented
- Six Large Bedrooms, & Three Bathrooms
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen/ Diner
- Elegant Hall & Cloakroom
- Driveway & Sunny Garden
- Detached Garden Room
Enjoying a prime position in the heart of Upper Shirley, this exceptional six bedroom home has been substantially extended to create a wealth of both living and bedroom accommodation arranged over three floors. Outside there is a large driveway, a sunny rear garden and a large garden room.
Upon entering you arrive in a spacious reception hall with stairs rising to the first floor, a cloakroom toilet and doors flowing into the home. On your left is a large living room with a bay window drawing in natural light and a feature fireplace. The sitting room is equally as spacious and enjoys French doors to the garden. The dining room and kitchen have been opened to create a wonderful sociable space. The kitchen is well-appointed with an array of base and wall cabinets, contrasting work surfaces and ample space for appliances. The first floor landing provides stairs to the second floor and doors to all rooms. On this floor are four large bedrooms, an en-suite shower room attached to bedroom one and a fully equipped family bathroom. The second floor is arranged with two equally sized bedrooms each with Velux roof windows and use of a further bathroom. The house is fully double glazed, gas centrally heated and with further modern features including usb sockets and mains smoke alarms. To the front of the house is a block paved driveway enabling parking for numerous vehicles. Side gates allow access to the rear which enjoys a sunny orientation and is landscaped with patio, lawn and established planting. At the rear of the boundary is a large brick garden room which could be used for a wide range of things, and an attached garden tool store.
Entrance Hall 14' 4" max x 7' 10" ( 4.37m max x 2.39m )
Living Room 16' 9" into bay x 12' 5" max ( 5.11m into bay x 3.78m max )
Sitting Room 15' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.30m )
Kitchen & Dining Room 23' 7" max x 9' 5" max ( 7.19m max x 2.87m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 16' 10" into bay x 11' 11" ( 5.13m into bay x 3.63m )
En-Suite 6' 3" x 4' 4" ( 1.91m x 1.32m )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 9' 4" max ( 4.11m x 2.84m max )
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 8' x 6' 2" ( 2.44m x 1.88m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Five 16' 5" x 9' 5" ( 5.00m x 2.87m )
restrictive head height
Bedroom Six 16' 3" x 7' 4" ( 4.95m x 2.24m )
Restricted head height
Driveway & Rear Garden
Garden Room 23' x 13' 4" ( 7.01m x 4.06m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Southampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Raymond Road properties for sale