* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Two Spacious Bedrooms
Close Proximity to Wivelsfield Train Station
Summary We welcome to the market this semi-detached family home which has two spacious bedrooms, a separate lounge, and a garage. This property is located within walking distance of Wivelsfield Train Station and the town centre. The property benefits from having no onward chain.
Description We are proud to market this two bedroom, semi-detached bungalow located in the quiet cul-de-sac location of Adur Road to the East of Burgess Hill. There are two mainline train stations within walking distance of Adur Road both of which offer direct links to London and Brighton. Burgess Hill offers a wide range of amenities from cafes, pubs and restaurants to a variety of supermarkets such as Waitrose, Tesco and Lidl. Schools within the vicinity include Manor Field primary School, The Burgess Hill School for Girls and The Burgess Hill Academy.
The property comprises of two spacious bedrooms, a shower room, a kitchen with access to the garden and a large separate lounge overlooking the front garden. The property has a paved rear garden and has a single garage with pedestrian access to the side. There is a driveway to provide off street parking and a lawned front garden.
The property benefits from double glazing, central heating and no onward chain.
Lounge 11' 5" @ Max x 17' 3" @ Max ( 3.48m @ Max x 5.26m @ Max )
Kitchen 8' @ Max x 10' @ Max ( 2.44m @ Max x 3.05m @ Max )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" @ Max x 12' 4" @ Max ( 3.48m @ Max x 3.76m @ Max )
Bedroom 2 9' 1" @ Max x 10' 1" @ Max ( 2.77m @ Max x 3.07m @ Max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Burgess Hill, RH15 on +44 1444 810130 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Burgess Hill about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Burgess Hill, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Burgess Hill for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.