Flat for sale in The Village, 101 Amies Street, London SW11
Flat for sale - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 8022 3259 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
For Sale - Long Leasehold plus share in the Freehold Company
A rare opportunity to acquire a spacious and stylish home in a converted late-Victorian school building which has potential for office/studio/gallery usage.
Consisting of 4,596 square feet on the second floor with a mezzanine level above, the property is currently a spacious family home with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and generous living space. It could easily be re-arranged to become part-residential/part commercial to include an art gallery or studio in the 15-foot high main hall, plus offices and meeting rooms elsewhere.
• 52ft x 29ft Open-plan Living area with 15ft ceiling height plus fully-fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
• 19ft x 16ft Master Bedroom with huge bathroom, walk-in wardrobe & dressing room
• 3 further Double Bedrooms with 2 bathrooms adjacent
• Guest Cloakroom/WC, Utility Room and Pantry
• TV Lounge and Separate Study on Mezzanine floor
• Scope to add more mezzanine floorspace above Open-plan Living area
• The property divides naturally into 50% working space and 50% living space
The Village is a private gated development with ornate garden shared with other residents.
The apartment includes two allocated parking spaces and is within 8 minutes' walk of Clapham Junction railway station and its array of travel options, including a 4-minute journey to Victoria Station.
Constructed in 1891, the Lavender Hill School ran for nearly a century before being converted into residential apartments in the 1990s.
Only a physical viewing will enable the interested buyer to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Andrew Reeves - Westminster & Belgravia, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Andrew Reeves - Westminster & Belgravia for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all SW11 properties for sale