* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
En-Suite & Bathroom
Lounge & Kitchen Diner
Summary Presented to a show home standard is this immaculate semi detached three bedroom home built by Barratt Homes, found in the popular location of Tonna. The property is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from off road parking and a landscaped garden
description Presented to a show home standard is this immaculate semi detached home built by Barratt Homes, found in the popular location of Tonna. The property is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from off road parking and a landscaped garden with provision for a sunken hot tub. The accommodation comprises hallway with storage cupboard and a cloakroom. The lounge has a grey wood effect flooring with windows to the front and the side. The kitchen diner has a range of units with complimentary worktops and built in appliances including oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and a washer dryer. There are french doors from the dining area leading out into the garden. On the first floor there is the master bedroom with access to an en-suite shower room. There are two further bedrooms along with a bathroom. Externally the garden has a paved area with a spacious deck, raised planting border and provision for a sunken hot tub along with a storage shed. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Hallway Grey wood effect floor. Carpeted stairs to the first floor. Built in store cupboard. Access to the cloakroom. Doors to the lounge and the kitchen Diner
Cloakroom Continuation of the grey wood effect flooring from the hallway. Suite comprising Wc and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.70m x 3.20m ) Windows to the front and the side. Grey wood effect flooring. Two radiators
Kitchen Diner 15' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.70m x 2.77m ) A comprehensively fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a complimentary worktop. Built in appliances include oven and hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and a washer dryer. There are windows to the front and the side along with french doors from the dining area leading into the garden.
Landing Fitted carpet. Access to the three bedrooms and the bathroom. Loft access.
Master Bedroom 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m ) Fitted carpet. Radiator. Window to the side. Door to the en-suite shower room
En-Suite Shower Room Suite comprising shower with tiled surround and sliding door, wash hand basin and Wc. Radiator. Window to the front.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.54m ) Fitted carpet. Radiator. Store cupboard / Wardrobe. Window to the front
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' ( 2.62m x 1.83m ) Fitted carpet. Radiator. Window to the side.
Bathroom Suite comprising bath with tiled surround, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and Wc. Radiator. Window to the front
External The property has an open plan frontage with steps to the front door. The garden is accessed via a gate from the front of the property or from the french doors in the dining area. The garden has been landscaped to include a decking area for alfresco entertaining, a paved area with raised planting borders and provision for a sunken hot tub. Outside tap and electric point plus lighting. Storage shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Peter Alan - Neath, SA11 on +44 1639 339003 * (local rate)
Contact Peter Alan - Neath about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Neath, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Neath for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.