perfect first time buyer property! Guide price: £165,000 - £175,000. A beautifully presented two double bedroom semi-detached house with a beautiful sunny rear garden that would satisfy any buyer, not to mention potential for off road parking! This light and airy home must be seen to be appreciated
Channel Park Avenue can be found in Efford on the fringe of Higher Compton; Efford itself is a highly popular residential location, with an array of local amenities, good transport links and good schools located nearby. On approach the property displays a large front garden area which has been leveled to allow for use as off road parking, and handy secure side access into the rear garden. Internally, this light and airy home is incredibly well presented, the ground floor with a lovely bright living room with folding doors opening to a spacious kitchen/breakfast room, which offers ample space for a dining/breakfast table. Upstairs the landing has doors to two double bedrooms, both light and airy and impeccably well presented, and a pristine bathroom suite which is also a great size and in immaculate condition. Outside, the rear garden boasts masses of space, laid mainly to lawn with a raised patio area, and enclosed well to provide a great degree of privacy and seclusion. Other benefits include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, and a loft room with has been fully insulated, carpeted and decorated to provide handy usable room space.
Living Room 12' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.43m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' x 10' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.12m )
two rear facing upvc double glazed windows, fitted kitchen, matching wall and base units, work surface, tiling, stainless steel drainer sink, space and plumbing for a washing machine, four ring gas hob, cooker hood, oven, radiator, built in storage cupboard, space for fridge freezer.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.43m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, picture rail, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.59m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, picture rail, radiator.
rear facing upvc double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan, tiling.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.