Detached house for sale in Popular House, Abercynon, Mountain Ash CF45
Detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1443 308244 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Great Location
- Large Plot
- Plenty Of Potenial
- Close to local amenities
- Must See
Are you looking for a unique character property in a semi rural location? Check out this three double bedroom detached property on the outskirts of Abercynon, Mountain Ash.
Are you looking for a unique property in a semi rural location? Check out this three double bedroom detached property on the outskirts of Abercynon, Mountain Ash. The property is in close proximity to local shops and amenities.
The property has plenty of potenial and has the makings of a great family home. Internally the property comprises of entrance hallway, Lounge, dining room, study and kitchen. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property sits on a large plot and benefits from a large garage.
This property is an great location and needs to be viewed to see whats on offer.
Entered via UPVC front door. Access into lounge, dining room and kitchen. Stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 14' x 11' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.51m )
Window to front.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.07m )
UPVC window to front. Access into study.
Study 10' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.12m x 1.96m )
Kitchen 18' 8" x 11' 10" ( 5.69m x 3.61m )
Fitted with a matching base units with worktop over, sink and drainer, space for oven and washing machine. UPVC window and UPVC door to rear giving access to the rear of the property.
Access to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 8' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.57m )
Two UPVC windows to front.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.68m )
UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.58m )
UPVC window to front.
Four piece suite comprising paneled bat, shower, low level WC and sink. UPVC window to rear.
The property sits a large plot with benefits of a large barn/garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Pontypridd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Abercynon properties for sale