We are extremely excited to bring this gem to you.
A stunning two bedroom detached bungalow, situated in one of Sandersteads most favourable residential roads. Only a stone’s throw away from Sanderstead village and some of the most highly revered primary and secondary schools.
Your home is a detached property, with loads of space, and scope for an extension or further development (subject to planning permission of course).
Your new home is situated on an elevated plot with enjoyable vistas across London.
All rooms are double aspect, which lends even more to the lovely view!
Internally, you are greeted by the entrance hallway, which allows you direct access to the living room, kitchen, or even straight upstairs to the bedrooms.
Also located on the ground floor, you have an office/gym which adjoins to the dining room (but can also be closed off if privacy is required). You then have a shower or wet room with heated flooring. Directly next to the shower room is the utility room, with internal access to the garage. The fully fitted kitchen also has direct access to the utility room.
Upstairs: Off the landing, you have two very generously sized bedrooms, a lovely family bathroom and an airing cupboard. There is a sizeable eves storage, which could be converted into more bedrooms (subject to planning permission). Finally, there is a generous top loft, providing even more space!
Outside: The house offers a considerable degree of privacy as it is a fair distance from the road. There is a lovely front garden and a long block paved driveway with parking for more than three cars. The driveway leads to a generous integral garage, with a power assisted up and over door.
Since your property is detached, there is access to the back garden from both sides of the house.
About your landscaped back garden: Let us begin with wow!
The garden has a few steps leading up to it. There is a dedicated space for a hot tub with trees surrounding it on either side (to give you the privacy you deserve). Your mature garden has a slight gradient, which is expected when living in the leafy surroundings of Sanderstead. The garden then leads to your own part of the woods. Unfortunately, our photos cannot capture its entirety. You will have to see it for yourself.
Church Way is situated within walking distance to Sanderstead Pond, Sanderstead Village and three different bus routes (412,403 and 359), serving Purley, Warlingham and Addington Village Interchange.
The property is also within reasonable distance of Sanderstead Train Station and Purley Oaks Train Station, which both offer great service to Central Croydon, London and beyond.
Properties like this are far and few between and do not come onto the market often.
Call us straight away to avoid disappointment!
* All measurement’s / dimensions (where provided) are approximate where quoted. For guidance only and Mujifat Ltd cannot take responsibility for any error or misstatement - Nor can be relied upon on a basis of valuation *
* References to appliances and/or services do not imply that they are necessarily in good working order or fit for the purpose *
* The particulars as described do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor can they be regarded as representations *
* All interested parties solicitor must verify the tenure/lease information, fixtures plus fittings including all planning/building regulation consents *
* Money laundering regulations - Intending buyers will be asked to produce identification and documentation at a later stage and we will ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale *