Semi-detached house for sale in Manor Road, Abersychan, Pontypool NP4
Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1633 449036 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Offered with no chain
- Charming Cottage
- Large rear garden
- Lovely views
- Rear access
Perfect Semi-Rural living this cottage has it all, set in an elevated position with stunning views and in need of rennovation this property is an ideal project. Situated near main transport links into Cwmbran and Newport.
Call Peter Alan Cwmbran to book your viewing today.
This cottage located in Abersychan on the outskirts of Pontypool, the cottage set in an elevated position with extensive views over the the mountains and woodland. The property comprises of porch, lounge/dining area, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor, with two bedrooms upstairs. Outside there is a small courtyard to side and large rear garden with access to road behind.
Abersychan is a village with a lovely sense of community. There are a range of independent shops, hairdressers and cafes and a regular bus service. Pontypool town centre is just over a mile away where there is a Tesco superstore and high street stores.
uvpc front door:
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet flooring and feature fire place.
Dining Room 8' 2" x 11' 4" ( 2.49m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet flooring.
Kitchen 4' 5" x 10' 2" ( 1.35m x 3.10m )
Wall and base units, sink, glazed window torear, door to bathroom
Three piece suite comprising of WC, sink and bath. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Bedroom Two 6' 9" x 11' 7" ( 2.06m x 3.53m )
Small court yard with shed to side.
Large rear garden with access to road behind ideal for off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Cwmbran, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Cwmbran for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Manor Road properties for sale