An immaculate, well positioned, one bedroom retirement apartment available in popular Glendower Court development. Situated on the second floor with a pleasant aspect over looking the communal gardens. Residents must be 55 years or over, no onward chain attached.
Overlooking well tended mature gardens, the property is light and airy and offers well designed accommodation to include: Hall, living room, modern kitchen with fitted appliances, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a comfortable modified shower room. There is a very pleasant aspect, double glazing and electric heating. Well kept communal gardens and parking bays, communal lounge, resident house manager, alarm alerts in all rooms, laundry room and guest suite. Residents must be 55 years and over. Located approximately 0.5 miles from all the amenities of Whitchurch village and near to bus and train stations.
Spacious entrance hallway, doors leading to bedroom, lounge and shower room. There is a large fitted storage cupboard with shelving, smooth plaster walls, vinyl flooring.
Living Room 19' 8" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.99m max x 3.25m max )
Lovely spacious lounge/diner with large UPVC double glazed window to rear over looking the gardens. Smooth plaster walls, coving, Carpet, wall mounted heater, telephone port and Internet point with bedroom access aswell, door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" max x 7' 6" max ( 2.54m max x 2.29m max )
Well presented fitted kitchen comprising white base units with contrasting wall mounted cupboards with work tops over. Stainless steel sink, drainer with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, intregated oven, electric hobs to surface with tiled splashback, extractor fan over, UPVC double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, coving, plenty of kitchen storage space.
Bedroom 18' 4" max x 9' 1" max ( 5.59m max x 2.77m max )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, smooth plaster walls with coving, UPVC double glazed window to rear over looking gardens, carpet, wall mounted heater, TV point and Internet points.
Shower Room 6' 8" max x 5' 6" max ( 2.03m max x 1.68m max )
Immaculate newly fitted shower room with comprising double shower cubicle with sliding glass doors for entry, tiled splashback with shower over, seat, low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, heater, vinyl floor, tiled walls to surround.
There are communal parking bays to the front of the building, very well kept communal gardens, there is a resident house manager, guest suite, communal lounge and laundry room. Residents must by 55 years or over. We have been advised by the current owner the property has 99 years remaining out of a 125 year lease, ground rent is £257.00 paid twice yearly and a service charge of £1081.00 per 6 months. Service charge includes water rates.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.