* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Quiet Street Location
Ideal First Time Buy
Great Transport Links
Summary Off Road Parking! Recently Renovated! Modern Bathroom! Intergrated Kitchen! Check out this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property situated in Trealaw, Tonypandy. Lovely back patio area to the rear with great views on a quiet street!
Description Check out this stunning three bedroom semi-detached property in Trealaw with off road parking that has been renovated to a high standard and offer off road parking. The property benefits from good access to local amenities such as the local primary school, shops and train station being a short distance away.
The property is ideal for those looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder . The first floor comprises of entrance hallway, stunning kitchen, modern bathroom and large lounge/diner. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms. To the rear of the property is a good size garden with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
The property really is a must see to appreciate the work that has been done and the size that is on offer.
Entrance Hallway Entered through UPVC door. Access to kitchen and family bathroom.
Bathroom Great size contemporary family bathroom comprising of paneled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, WC and sink. UPVC double-glazed window to side
Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 1" ( 4.19m x 2.77m ) Fitted with a modern range of modern fitted kitchen units comprising ample wall-mounted units, base units, drawer sections, display sections, larder unit, integrated dishwasher, automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer, matching breakfast bar. Space for range style cooker with cooker hood over. UPVC window to rear. Access into lounge.
Lounge/dining Room 25' 2" x 14' 4" ( 7.67m x 4.37m ) Large family room with two UPVC double-glazed double French doors offering views of the surrounding countryside and allowing access onto rear patio garden.
Landing Access to all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 7' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.34m ) UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.29m ) UPVC window to rear
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.41m ) UPVC window to front.
Council Tax Council Tax Band - C
School Catchment Welsh Primary School - ygg Pont Sion Norton English Primary School -Trerobart Primary Welsh Secondary School - yg Garth Olwg English Secondary School - Pontypridd High
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd, CF37 on +44 1443 308244 * (local rate)
Contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Pontypridd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.