Refurbished ground floor maisonette with lovely rear garden, the property in brief comprises of Lounge, Two double Bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathroom and superb rear garden.
do you have A property to sell?
We offer free selling valuations
do you need A mortgage?
Our fully qualified mortgage experts offer mortgage & re-mortgage advise
This is a fantastic two bedroom ground floor maisonette in a great location! Offered with no upward chain perfect for someone looking to downsize! Close to shops, transport links and amenities this property is one not to be missed. Two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, large lounge, family bathroom, rear garden. This is a great opportunity to grab yourself a fantastic ground floor maisonette at a steal!
Having composite door to front.
Having door to front and storage cupboard.
Lounge 17' 9" x 9' 7" ( 5.41m x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, double glazed patio doors to garden.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a sink with drainer, tiled to splash prone areas, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler,
Bedroom One 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front elevation.
Double glazed window to front elevation, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC and partial tiling.
Paved patio area, lawn area, fence to boundaries and gated rear pedestrian access.
The property is leasehold and was 125 years from 21st November 1983
The service charge for the property is £123.50 per annum
The ground rent is £10 Per annum
Currently the vendors details do not match the registered title at Land Registry. Please ask the branch for more details.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.