Fox and sons are delighted to welcome to market this immaculate three bedroom house in the highly sought after location of North End! Please call us on !
Fox and sons are delighted to welcome to market this immaculate three bedroom house in the highly sought after location of North End! Leading from the forecourt the property boasts a spacious living room with a stunning bay, dining room, separate utility room, modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, conservatory and stunning enclosed south facing rear garden. With large shed, Stairs from hallway to first floor, leading to spacious master bedroom, second bedroom, third bedroom, and upstairs family bathroom. This property is a must see so please call us now to arrange a viewing on .
Gated Forecourt leading to double glazed front door.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.90m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, open fireplace, original coving and carpeted.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.10m )
Door to the kitchen, original ceiling rose, original coving and carpeted.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, eclectic oven, gas hob and integrated dishwasher.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 5' 1" ( 2.64m x 1.55m )
Space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and sink with mixer taps.
Reception Room 15' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.28m )
Single glazed windows and doors to the conservatory, electric fire and wooden flooring.
Lean To 7' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.31m )
UPVC doors to the garden, larder cupboard, boiler and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the side, W/C, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access and carpeted.
Double glazed bay window to the front, original coving, TV point, welsh dresser, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in storage cupboard, TV point, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and carpeted.
Double glazed window to the side, bath, shower cubicle, W/C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, and vinyl flooring.
Enclosed permitter comprising of patio area, woodchip and flower beds to the rear of the garden is a brick built workshop.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.