Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to market this spacious three bedroom house in the highly sought after location of North end.
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to market this spacious three bedroom house in the highly sought after location of North end. The property is needing modernisation throughout but would make a fantastic investment. Please call now to arrange a viewing on !
UPVC door to the front, understairs cupboard housing meters, ceiling rose, and carpeted.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.39m max x 3.17m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, gas fireplace, ceiling rose, telephone port and carpeted.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink, space for oven, boiler, part tiled vinyl flooring and door to the garden.
Dining Room 16' 8" x 9' 6" ( 5.08m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the side, gas fireplace and vinyl flooring.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
UPVC construction, double glazed windows to the rear and vinyl flooring.
Stairs from ground floor.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 11' 9" max ( 4.17m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to the front, TV point, original fireplace and carpeted.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.48m max x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, original fireplace and carpeted.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear, original fire place and carpeted.
Double glazed window to the side, bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, W/C, part tiled and vinyl flooring.
Lovely mature enclosed rear garden comprising of laid lawn and raised flowerbeds.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.