* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A Substantial, Stone Built, Grade II listed, Former Rectory Located in a South Lincolnshire Hamlet
- Hillside Setting Enjoying Far Reaching Views, Nestled next to St. Peter’s Church
- Located Circa 8 Miles from Stamford, 5 Miles from Bourne & 12 Miles from Oakham
- Entrance Vestibule, Large Reception Room, Dining Room, Sitting Room & Conservatory
- Large Family Kitchen with Aga, Pantry, Utility Room, Wine Cellars & Cloakroom
- Seven Bedrooms, Dressing Room, Three Bathrooms Plus Two Storage Rooms
- Annex Refurbished in 2004, Consists of Home Office, Studio & Bathroom with Fibre Optic Broadband
- Garage, Carport, Three Double Storey Garden Stores/Barn with Development Potential
- Circa 2.1 Acres of Grounds: Swimming Pond, Vegetable Garden, Orchard and Former Grass Tennis Court
- A Further circa 13 Acres of Grassland is Rented on a 3 Year Lease from the Grimsthorpe Estate
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fine & Country - Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire, LE15 on +44 1780 673970 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fine & Country - Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fine & Country - Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.