***development opportunity *** This three bedroom semi-detached property sits in a large plot with planning permission to build a detached three bedroom dwelling in the garden, offers potential for updating & offered with no onward chain.
The popularity of the extremely picturesque village of Rode ever increases due to the fantastic village community, facilities, historic buildings, outstanding surrounding countryside and easy commute of Bath, Bristol and the M4. This property offers the perfect opportunity to purchase an ideal family home in this sought after location plus potential to extend, modernise and even create a granny annex within the grounds as there is current planning to build three bedroom detached dwelling next to it.
Offered for sale with vacant possession, and the opportunity to modernise as there is some cosmetic upgrading required, the plot occupied is generous with a very attractive aspect to the rear enjoying views over to open countryside beyond. The current accommodation is spacious comprising living room, an open plan kitchen dining room, garden room extension incorporating utility facilities and three good-sized bedrooms plus shower room upstairs. The gardens encompass the property and have been beautifully maintained, enjoying a fantastic sunny aspect, enclosed with detached garage and driveway parking to the side.
To fully appreciate all the potential that this property has to offer we highly recommend arranging a time to view, and for additional information about the existing planning permission granted, please do not hesitate contacting our office to discuss.
Double glazed door leading into the entrance porch with window to the front aspect and further door leading into:
With stairs rising to the first floor landing. Radiator. Doors leading to:
Double glazed window to rear aspect. WC.
Front Living Room 11' 1" into recess x 14' 1" max ( 3.38m into recess x 4.29m max )
Dual aspect reception room having double glazed windows to the front and side aspects enjoying views over the gardens. Chimney with feature fireplace having wooden surround and mantle, tiled hearth and inset electric fire. Picture rail surround. Radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room 17' 1" max x 10' 8" into recess ( 5.21m max x 3.25m into recess )
Double glazed window to the side and rear aspects. Kitchen area fitted with a range of wooden wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over inset with one and a half sink drainer and arched mixer tap over. Tiled splashback surrounds. Space for cooker. Open to the dining area enjoying views over the gardens and providing ample space for a family sized dining room table and chairs.
Garden Room Extension 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
Double glazed door to the side and double glazed sliding patio doors opening out into the rear garden and enjoying the attractive open aspect to the fields beyond. Fitted with fronted base units with work surface over housing plumbing and integrated washing machine. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and fitted with slatted shelves. Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 3" max ( 4.01m x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect enjoying a lovely view over the gardens. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 3" into recess ( 3.40m x 3.12m into recess )
Bight and airy with double glazed window to the side aspect with views over the gardens. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.48m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying outstanding far reaching views over the fields beyond. Radiator.
Fully tiled with obscured double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a glass screen shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Set in a generous plot, the enclosed gardens encompass the property with a paved patio immediately abutting the rear as you step out from the garden room extension, perfectly positioned to enjoy the rear open aspect and fantastic views. The majority of the garden is to the side of the property currently holding planning permission to build a detached three bedroom dwelling and housing a sizable detached garage with driveway parking approach. Mainly laid to lawn with further paved areas, the garden has been very well maintained and incorporates various mature flower and shrub borders. Hedge enclosed to the front with gated access and pathway to the front door and a further gated access from the driveway giving access into the garden.
Garage And Driveway
The garage is fitted with a metal up and over door with power and light connected. Door to the side proving access into the garden. To the front of the garage is further off street parking for two cars.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.